Skeo Solutions is an employee-focused consulting firm providing innovative, collaborative and multidisciplinary solutions to complex and pressing issues in environmental stewardship, social equity and economic opportunity.
Skeo Solutions is seeking a motivated, energetic and earnest person with an undergraduate degree to join their team on a full-time basis. Candidates should demonstrate they are detail-oriented, highly responsive and capable of supporting several projects at one time. Ideal candidates for this entry-level position will have a background in environmental sciences, land-use planning or other relevant fields and strong writing and research skills. Applicants should be proficient with Microsoft Office programs. Experience with GIS, graphic design, and Adobe Creative Suite software are a plus. Applicants should be able to multi-task, work effectively on a team, maintain a positive attitude and have excellent communication skills. While the position is expected to require 40 hours a week, there are times where it may be necessary to work more than 40 hours per week under tight deadlines. Applicants must be willing to travel for 20 or more trips per year at various locations throughout the United States.
• Bachelor's degree in environmental sciences, land-use planning, technical writing or related field.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs.
• Charlottesville, Virginia area resident or willing to relocate.
• Willing to travel for 20+ trips per year throughout the United States.
• Ability to start, full time or part-time, within two weeks after hiring.
• Experience with GIS, graphic design, and Adobe Creative Suite.
• Proficiency speaking and writing in a foreign language, especially Spanish.
• Experience with Data Management.
Please submit required application materials by November 16, 2018. Interviews are expected to begin December 1, 2018, with a hiring decision made by the end of January, 2019. In addition to taking part in interviews, candidates may be asked to demonstrate their abilities to perform the required work by completing skill exercises.
All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis, and without regard to sex, race, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, marital status, pregnancy or maternity, citizenship, national origin, or any other status protected by applicable law.
People of color and candidates looking for a career change are strongly encouraged to apply.