Software Engineer :: The break you need to break into tech
compensation: None - Until I can raise funding employment type: employee's choice internship job title: Software Engineer telecommuting ok
QR Code Link to This Post
The tech industry can be tough to break into. There are lot of talented people looking for work and companies are starting to pull back on their hiring (or even laying off).
If you have a passion for technology and you haven't found the break you need to break into tech, I can help you. I am starting a new venture, and I'm looking for help. I can't offer pay until I raise sufficient funding, but here is what I CAN offer you:
* You will receive one-on-one mentoring from someone with over 20 years of professional experience
* You will get to be part of a brand new startup and learn the skills you need to eventually launch products of your own
* You will be a paid employee once I have sufficient cash-flow
* You will receive a reference and letter of recommendation if you decide to move on
Here's a bit more information about me:
* As stated previously, I have over 20 years of professional experience.
* Although this is the first product I'm launching on my own, I've worked to launch multiple products at other companies
* In the particular product that I'm building, I've built multiple versions at different companies. I'm taking the best concepts and then merging them into a product that I'm confident will be successful
* I specialize in "big data" and bulk-data processing. The largest dataset I've worked on grew by millions of data points every 15 minutes. And that was just for a single customer.
* You can read more about me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/linuxlefty if you want
If this opportunity is something that you're interested in:
1. Prove that you already have some tech skills by decoding this simple string: "OTE3LTY4OS04NDUx"
2. That has my phone number in it. Text or call me and then we can talk about next steps :)
I can't wait to hear from you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact this job poster with unsolicited services or offers.
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities.