Active and Veteran Military 15% Vacation Discount for cozy comfortable cottages with air conditioning, heat and Wi-Fi at Montfair Resort Farm. Minutes from the Shenandoah National Park and a short scenic drive to the nearby small town of Crozet and Charlottesville, Va. We are grateful for your Service! We welcome you for a stay to reconnect with family, friends and loved ones. Find the space and time to rest, regroup, share and make memories in a peaceful atmosphere and to enjoy the healing power of nature. Montfair offers beautiful open outdoor space for romantic walks and a great place for kids to run in a lovely location. Onsite hiking trails, canoes and bikes for guest to use. Fish for bass and brim, birdwatch and beautiful clear night skies for stargazing. Sled and cross country ski when the snow arrives. Come explore the mountains in nature, comfort and simplicity at our family owned year round resort. Surrounded by family friendly farms, orchards, breweries, and located on the Monticello Wine Trail with award winning wineries and vineyards! Three vineyards are with in four miles of your comfortable cottage. Discount applies to both active and retired military.
Eco-friendly cottages with Wi-Fi, well stocked, self- catering kitchens, air conditioning and heat in the mountains of Virginia overlook a small lake, only 30 minutes from Charlottesville and the Shenandoah Valley. A scenic 15 minute drive to the small town of Crozet.
1 and 2 bedrooms, bath, kitchen with modern amenities and everything you need, covered private porches on each cottage overlook a small mountain lake. Enjoy onsite hiking trails, canoes to ride, fishing in three stocked ponds and small lake stocked with bass and bluegill. Bikes available for kids and adults.
Fully furnished with self catering kitchens. TV with DVD player in select cabins. Complimentary organic coffee and tea provided.
Free Wi-Fi in all cottages. Guest computer and Wi-Fi in Main Office for guests convenience.
Most cottage porches have a 110 V outlet for EV charging electric and hybrid cars
Discount also applies to the Beauchamp House rental. Please use the Promo Code: MILITARY15 when booking online.
Additional Activities, Adventures and Attractions:
• Local restaurants, bakeries and coffee shops offer indoor and outdoor dining. Groceries, farmers markets, wineries, breweries and distilleries are open.
• Park statuses change quickly so make sure to check their websites for latest openings and closings. Montfair is only minutes from the Shenandoah National Park Hiking Trails, including the Sugar Hollow back entrance, Wildrock Playscape and Discovery Center, the Patricia Byrom Forest Preserve, fishing with boat ramp at Albemarle Lake and trout fishing on the Moorman's River.
• 25 minute scenic drives to the Blue Ridge Parkway and Skyline Drive entrance!
• The nearby Thomas Jefferson's Monticello, Mulberry Row and the outdoor Frontier Culture Museum are outstanding places to visit!
• A one hour drive for skiing, snowboarding and snow tubing at Wintergreen Resort or Massanutten Resort!
• Horseback riding with Indian Summer Guide Service or the nearby Double C Farm.
CALL OR VISIT OUR WEBSITE TO BOOK YOUR RESERVATION TODAY
https://montfairresortfarm.com/ or call to book today!
For great local nature itineraries check out: https://blueridgenatureplay.com