compensation: $12-$15/hour; based on experience level employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Success Studio is a privately-owned personal training facility in Charlottesville. At Success Studio, we believe that everyone should be able to live life on their own terms, not limited by what they can or cannot do physically. Often, the most challenging part of making a lifestyle change is knowing exactly what to do or how to do it to get from where you currently are to where you'd like to be. We take the guesswork out of lifestyle change and guide our clients to achieve their goals with confidence. Our method requires professionalism, a commitment to excellence, compassion, and unmatched instruction.
The Office Manager Position at Success Studio is the most important position at Success Studio, as it is responsible for the client's overall experience at the Studio. First and foremost, the individual in this position will typically be the first point of contact for a prospective member. This initial interaction will determine if the prospect goes on to become a member and will define the prospect's view of Success Studio as a whole. In an effort to impart a positive first impression and desirable outlook, it is imperative that the Office Manager be at his/her best at all times.
The Office Manager will oversee all administrative duties including, but not limited to, client scheduling, collecting client membership dues, managing client membership suspensions and renewals, establishing and maintaining relationships with prospective clients, monthly upkeep of supplies inventory, daily management of client workout files, and daily upkeep of studio appearance. In sum, the Office Manager should be proactive and provide the highest level of service to every client while ensuring profitability of the business.
We are searching for an individual who can anticipate needs, is able to balance multiple tasks at once without sacrificing quality of work, and who is meticulous in spotting and addressing errors, no matter how minor. The Office Manager must have a friendly and upbeat demeanor, be willing to serve our clientele, be patient, and work quickly with accuracy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous administrative/office experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency in PC environment
- Experience with Facebook and Facebook Business Manager
- Must have a growth-mindset and demonstrate flexibility
- Familiarity with some aspect of the fitness industry
- Experience with generating sales leads and closing sales
- Experience with marketing and sales, especially in the context of social media
- Familiarity with social media outlets other than Facebook
- Familiarity with MindBody online software and/or client-scheduling experience
- Basic Knowledge of EFT
- 30-35 hours/week on average, including mornings, evenings, some Saturday shifts, and some holiday shifts
- Compensation ranges from $12-$15/hour and will be based on experience. Eligibility for membership sales commission can be achieved after appropriate training.
- Opportunities for additional training as a fitness class instructor to applicants with prerequisite interests, background, and experience.
- Health, Vision, and Dental insurance benefits after 90 days of employment with minimum of 30 working hours/week.
We have a small staff and pride ourselves on the family atmosphere we have created. We would love to have you be a part of it. We are looking to hire as soon as possible, so if you are interested please send a cover letter, references, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers