Rooter-Man is has an open Administrative Assistant position. The Administrative Assistant position requires a calm demeanor and ability to focus on multiple tasks simultaneously in a timely manner. General accounting practices, Quickbooks knowledge, and basic finance knowledge needed.
This is a Monday - Friday, 8-5pm position.
• Provides assistance to Managers in scheduling jobs, submitting proposals, scheduling estimates, inspections and filing for appropriate permits.
• Enter invoices, manage Accounts Payable and Receivables.
• Is responsible for maintaining records of all preventive maintenance performed.
• Schedules and maintains records of all yearly backflow tests conducted.
• Updates customer account information and maintain company data by keeping all records, forms, and spreadsheets up to date.
• Back up the Dispatcher and other office personnel as needed to facilitate a smoothly operating office.
• Act a role model for our company in daily practice.
• Assist managerial staff as requested.
• Maintains confidentiality of Company and employee information.
• Perform other related duties as required.
Candidate must have/be:
• Office administration experience
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Computing skills, MS Office programs, Quickbooks
• Organized/Attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task
• Customer service experience
This position requires someone with the ability to retain information that is constantly changing. The role requires the person to switch gears from down time to multiple things happening at once. The admin assistant must maintain a pleasant disposition to each client at all times. Attention to detail, ability to prioritize information, and strong memorization skills are imperative.
Administrative Assistants perform work of a clerical nature, providing office support under direct supervision. Work is typically repetitive and follows consistent practice and established procedures.
We offer benefits on the 1st of the following month you are hired: medical, dental, and vision. Paid vacation and company matched 401k after the first year. Must be willing to submit to a background check and drug screen.
Please email your resume. Candidates with prior admin assistant experience to include dispatching experience are highly encouraged to apply.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact this job poster with unsolicited services or offers.