compensation: This positions pay range is $84,500.00 to $89,000.00 annually. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for an RN Nurse Manager for a small unit in a health care setting. The position will supervise and coordinate the activities of the nursing staff in performing and provide effective nursing care in accordance with current federal, state and local regulations and established quality care practices.
• Ensure all staff meet and maintain resident care standards as outlined in care plan
• Ensure completion of resident assessments as to current health status and past medical history
• Oversee and document pertinent information in resident’s chart such as nursing interventions, any problems noted, and limitations of resident or significant change in resident’s mood, behavior, affect or cognition
• Inform Director of Nursing and or Assistant Director of Nursing of any significant resident, family or staff issues or concerns
• Interview, hire, supervise, coach, evaluate, discipline and assist employees in setting and meeting performance goals. Develop and monitor performance and responsibilities of assigned staff while monitor staffing patterns.
• Experience with Long Term Care
• Good critical thinking skills
• Great communication skills
• Experience with EMR or EHR
• Ability to work on a daily basis with Physicians and Nurses, residents, family members and responsible parties to review progress and plan and resolve issues.
• Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
• Currently licensed as an RN
• Current CPR and First Aid Certification
This positions pay range is $84,500.00 to $89,000.00 annually.
Interested parties can submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers