An established restaurant and bar on the UVA Corner is searching for line cooks. Part-time or full-time – whatever you prefer. Prior kitchen experience is mandatory.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Must be reliable: come to work when you are scheduled, on time and ready to work.
• Must be able to cook on a flattop, on a grill, in an oven, with a fryer and on the stove. You’ll be cooking multiple kinds of proteins, including chicken, steak, shrimp, tuna, and more.
• Knife skills!
• Ability to follow directions, follow recipes and successfully make items from scratch.
• Must be quick, organized and efficient in order to get food to customers in a timely manner.
• Friendliness, helpfulness and a team-oriented attitude. Everyone works together here.
• Must know what vegetarian and vegan means.
• Must be ready & willing to clean! You’ll clean the kitchen daily and help wash dishes as a part of your job.
• No very late hours – we close the kitchen at 10pm.
• Shift meals
• Set schedule
• Hourly pay will be commensurate with experience
We are on the CAT, UTS and Trolley line.
Please email us with your resume / work experience, and any other information you think we should know about you!