• Someone with a friendly, enthusiastic attitude
• Someone that loves to help and serve others (both customers and team members)
• Someone who enjoys building relationships and creating memorable dining experiences
• At least 16 years old, dependable and have a strong work ethic
IF YOU ARE THEN…
Join us at Westminster-Canterbury of the Blue Ridge where we are hiring Food Service Workers.
At Westminster Canterbury of the Blue Ridge we aren’t just any restaurant. We offer reasonable hours to allow for work/life balance and will encourage and inspire you to do your best.
We have a great team here and you can be a part of it. Our Chefs bring their skills and knowledge to deliver a superb dining experience in each of our 11 dining venues, using local and fresh ingredients. Our bartenders are focused on the details when preparing house-made craft cocktails, and our wait staff is perfecting platinum service with the customized dining experience our residents have come to expect. Working with us is more than just a restaurant job, it is joining a team that soon will become family.
What’s in it for you?
• Tuition assistance (up to $4,000 a year)
• Opportunities for advancement
• Competitive compensation
• Free staff meal
• Free on-site gym
What you will be doing:
• Providing dining service to our residents and guests
• Clearing and resetting tables
• Prepping for meals
• Preparing bills, processing payments and reconciling transactions
• 4:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
• 11:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
• 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
WCBR offers competitive wages, low-cost to associate health and dental insurance, retirement savings with matching plan, education assistance program, as well as other benefits for full-time staff. We even extend some benefit options to the part-time staff!
Westminster-Canterbury of the Blue Ridge is a non-profit Continuing Care Retirement Community serving over 400 residents with a mission of responding to the dynamic needs of the aging by providing high-quality services and programs in a residential environment. We need YOU to join us in supporting this mission.