compensation: Hourly plus tips employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are seeking a hardworking, eager and progressive individual to join our team for a part-time position serving private events. The environment is positive, educational and focused. The ideal candidate is someone who fully embraces hospitality, and is driven by success. With a comfortable atmosphere in a beautiful building, you will work with a team capable of setting the bar for service Charlottesville. Successful execution of this position can prepare the right person for promotions to dining room serving, bartending or administrative positions within the company. Please provide a resume and cover letter.
-Interacting with guests and creating a warm environment.
-Set up and breakdown of event spaces
-Passing canapés, setting up food stations, serving family style food.
-Butlering drinks, pouring wine table-side, bar-backing for the bartender.
-Clearing dirty glasses and plates.
- Experience in catering for at least 6 months is desired but not a requirement.
- Task-driven work ethic
- Flexible schedule with evening availability
- Ability to work well under pressure, be professional, efficient, detail-oriented, and courteous.
- Solid communication skills
- Humility, willingness to learn and ability to accept direction.
• Minimum guaranteed rate of $15/hour with the potential for tips to increase that wage.
• Opportunity for growth and advancement in the company.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers